I had a LUSH-cious experience this past weekend that truly exemplifies how to treat yourself. This was my first time entering a Lush store and the staff definitely compliments the brand. These lovely ladies were welcoming, knowledgeable, and friendly. Another delightful surprise, one of the employees was a sorority sister.
Here are the goodies that I ended up with...
1. Bubblegum lip scrub: Dessert for your lips to be soft and sweet. The best part is you can lick the excess flavored sugar.
2. Ultrabland facial cleanser: Made with almond oil, rose water, and beeswax among other natural ingredients that remove your makeup to leave your skin feeling fresh, clean, and moisturized.
3. Eau roma water (rose/lavendar toner): Can be used to hydrate skin or sprayed on a cotton pad to wipe away dirt.
4. It started with a kiss lip tint: For a ruby red pout. *worn in this Sassy Sunday picture
5. Lip service lip balm: Has shea butter, cocoa butter, and extra virgin olive oil to soften your lips. This is my new must-have in my everyday beauty bag.
Don't have a Lush store near you...no worries, shop here.
Until next time,
Here's to always being your B.E.S.T!